A Bunch of Berries

A Bunch of Berries

Friday, July 6, 2012

Daddy and Son Camp-out!

The first week after Liesel was out of school, she asked Craig one morning if she could go to work with him for the day. Surprisingly, he said yes and off they went. Caedmon was a little upset that he was missing out on something. The funny thing is, Liesel wasn't too excited by the end of the day. She told me it was "SO BORING!!!" because he actually worked most of the time. I think she thought that she could play with him a lot more. He did take her out to lunch, she enjoyed that part of the day :)
So since Liesel got a boring fun day at work, Craig said that Caedmon could do something special with him. Caedmon wanted to camp out in the back yard. Caedmon was excited but anxious at the same time. While Craig was setting up the tent, I asked Caedmon what was bothering him. He told me that he was worried Daddy's snoring would keep him awake. LOL!!! "I can relate Caedmon!"
They had a great night. I took a few pictures the morning after.

Next time, Jensen can join the fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment