Wow! It has been a real long time since the lost time I blogged.....over a month to be exact. We have stayed fairly busy but I just have not taken the time to sit down and add some more memories to this journey we are partaking in. So, in saying all that, this will probably be a long entry.
When the weather started getting cool, I was in the mood to take a nice walk around the neighborhood. Caedmon came out of his room with a hat on just like me ready to go. That was sweet! I put Jensen and Caedmon in the jogging stroller. Here is a picture right before we left. Jensen is looking up at his big brother in the cutest way! "Hey, do you know where we are going?"
Liesel received her first report card of second grade a few weeks ago. She did awesome...all A's and 1 B. I am very proud of her.
More Funny Things Caedmon says:
1. He came to my room one day dressed with a cowboy hat and a back pack. I wanted to join in the fun so I said "Hey there partner." Caedmon: "I am not a partner, just a kid going somewhere."
2. He was watching TV with me one morning. I hardly ever take time to watch TV during the day so I must have been very enthralled with what I was watching. Out of the blue, Caedmon said "Is there an end to this?"
3. Caedmon: "When I run mom, my feet kick my butt!" :)
4. Caedmon is very busy during the day making up games and things to do. He told me to come watch him in his room. He had some great ventions to show me. I told him I thought he meant inventions. He still calls them his ventions!
5. He put a box on his head and acted like a robot to make Jensen laugh. I ended up laughing when he took off the box and repeatedly explained to Jensen not to worry because he really was not a robot.
6. Caedmon set up a play store for me to come buy stuff in. He told me to wait to come in because he was making it clean and healthy....LOL!!! That is music to his momma's ears. I don't know how you make a store healthy, but I am all for that.
7. Jensen was walking with his walker the other day. After he was done from all that hard work, Caedmon told him "You can do better. We will hit the gym tomorrow." For a minute I was confused but Caedmon explained to me how in Wii boxing the "mean person" as Caedmon calls him says that when you don't box the best you can. He is too funny!
We will be busy the next few weeks. Liesel and Caedmon are both having birthdays on top of Thanksgiving and Christmas. This should be fun!