These past two weeks have been fun trying to squeeze in any activities we wanted to do before school started back for Liesel.
I went back through pictures to remind myself what happened. I wish I was better at taking pictures more often than I do. I found pictures the day of our anniversary. That afternoon the kids were so excited about doing something nice for us. They brought us a meal they made in the play kitchen. Craig had already left for work, so I was the only one who got to enjoy it. It was sweet. Notice the card: Liesel forget to include "Daddy" so she had to squeeze it in!
Caedmon is obsessed (and I say that mildly) with playing games on Craig's phone. He is very good, I might add. His favorite game is Angry Birds. As soon as Craig walks in the door, he asks Craig for his phone. Craig often says "Glad you are happy to see me....." Good thing I do not have it on my phone or we would have to make some time limits. Here he is playing intently. Now I have proof to show him one day.
Jensen, you have been such a blessing to this family these past 10 months. Here is what is happening in your life. You have one tooth. In the past few weeks, you finally have begun to eat solid food after much rejection on your part. You now love them :) Mommy is even making some homemade baby food. She is very proud of herself! You say Dada and my favorite: BLAH!! Makes us all laugh. Is life BLAH for you Jensen? HaHa.Shouldn't be in this family :) You also have begun blowing raspberries. Not so Fun! You also stick out your tongue when you are playing or trying to figure out what is going on. You are quite nosey! MimiDaddy says you are going to be a basketball player since you act like Michael Jordan
You have not shown a desire to crawl up until the past few weeks. Lately you have been on all fours thinking about it. For a while, you have been doing what I call a backwards crawl....scooting away. I think that you have been so content sitting in one spot and/or rolling around because of the constant commotion from your older brother and sister. Today was the day you became confident to branch out of your "sitting spot" and crawled!!! Yeah! Now I have got to baby proof even more. We love you! Soon, you will be walking. OH MY!!!
Here are some sweet pictures of Jensen taking a bath and after in his towel. So Sweet!
1. One day they were playing store. Caedmon came into Liesel's store and she said "Welcome to AcMoore." Later it became KMart. These are two stores we hardly ever go in. When Caedmon came to buy something, she asked him for his ID. He said "an idea? I have an idea."
2. It was time to clean up one afternoon before Daddy came home. I heard Caedmon tell Liesel "I don't hear you cleaning up." I did not know he was the clean up police. Ha!
3. Liesel told me that she wanted to be a Fashionist when she grew up. I am not sure what that is :)
4. Liesel has been memorizing a passage of scripture for her school this summer. In the verse it talked about the "consolation of love". Liesel still tends to say "constellation of love!" God did create the moon and stars :)
5. Caedmon asked me one day if Jensen was still zero. He wanted to know when his age would be 1 and no longer zero. I have never told him that Jensen was zero. So Cute!
6. Liesel was watching the food network with me one day. They were talking about a cooking contest. Liesel said I should enter my homemade chocolate chip cookies. They are really, really good and they are homemade. To win a contest though may be stretching it. It was very sweet that she is that proud of her mom's cooking.